Getting Positive Review from a Customer in Google My Business is not an easy Task but it is very much valuable to have more positive reviews. Google also having certain rules to publish the reviews and if you post multiple reviews from the same ip, then it will be tracked and removed. There are various rules and reasons for removal of reviews from Google My Business.
How Will You Guide Your Customer to Add Review for Your Business?
Normally, to get review from a customer we will request them to search for your Business in and to give some positive feedbacks. Sometimes, customer can’t reach the exact place to post the review and they will ignore it with reasons. So the business will lose some valuable review. But just think, if you can share an URL and while clicking the url, if the person directly landing on review page then it make the job more easier. Just follow the simple steps explained below to share the Customized Review URL to get Reviews from the Clients.
Create Link for Customer Reviews
- In “Enter a Location Area” – enter your Business Address.
- Click on the Business Appears in the Place ID Lookup tool.
- In top you will see some option like “Place ID”.
- Copy the Place ID and paste it in suffix of the below URL.
- For Example: If your Place ID is ChIJ8WW39vwTdkgRjqgq-1CvT3A
- When a Customer click on the link, they will directly redirected to Google Reviews of your Business.
Create the customized url for your business and increase the reviews for your business.